mission 1 digital audio {reflection}

Mission 1

Creativity

Reflection

Looking back on this project i would say I am quite happy with the outcome. I went into this project very nervous as it was the first group project of the year. I tried my best to keep an open mind through the nerves at the beginning. I soon realized there wasn't actually much to be afraid of. At first i was very nervous of having to work with people i didn't know but thankfully i ended up in a group with two people who were so nice and easy to work with. Splitting the workload evenly was something that made the experience a lot more comforting aswell, knowing i had as much a part to play as the others and that if i needed help they were there to work with.

I really enjoyed making the podcast and found it extremely interesting getting to understand the behind the scenes of how a podcast is recorded and edited. If I was to do a podcast again in the future, which hopefully I will, I would like to do it with a better production, I would use a professional microphone (or multiple if possible) and i would like to do more editing on it now that i have more experience. I would like to use more sound effects and music to enhance the podcast some more as i feel it engages the listener better than just talking.

I feel that the grade we got was accurate considering it was our first assignment. I will admit we could have made it better if we had really pushed ourselves further although i am still very proud of the work we created which is why I think the grade satisfactory is deserved. During the presentation I did notice myself stutter and fumble over my words quite a lot and i was speaking very fast. This was of course because of the nerves with this being the first presentation I had done, I am a fairly shy person and public speaking and presenting has always been something that scared me but now that i have gotten my first presentation out of the way I am genuinely really excited to work on this and improve with the next missions.

Overall I feel that we were successful in completing this mission. We achieved all of our goals that we had set out in the beginning, we successfully recorded and edited our very own podcast and we created a power point presentation with all of the information we had gathered. I am very happy with how this project went and i understand now where i can improve in my next assignment and I am really looking forward to getting started on mission 2.

Thanks for reading :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 2 Internet Of Things{reflection}

Mission 2 Internet Of Things {Product}

Mission 3 Image Visualization{reflection}